Yes those pictures are recent and yes it’s the middle of April. Winter seems to digging it’s icy fingernails deep into Minnesota this year, much to everyone’s chagrin. Though we’ve had some nice days they have been eclipsed by the accumulation of multiple inches of snow in mid April. This is all to say that this weather really hasn’t inspired any fabulous outfits. My fashion brain seems to be purely focused on warm weather and just isn’t jiving with all this snow. Nevertheless I did manage to put together a halfway decent outfit to share with you all so here goes nothin’!
2. Random Japanese plate. After going to the “Japan” section of Epcot at Disney world and seeing all the cool Japanese pottery they had I’m kind of into Japanese pottery. This plate was nice but not quite nice enough to get.
4. More dressers
5. Ugly/cool pendant light
6. Green Asian-y lamp. This lamp was pretty cool but I figured I don’t really need anymore lamps unless I can’t live without them.
7. Sunrise in America 80’s dolls. I almost got these but the last thing I need is dolls collecting dust in my room, so I passed.
9. Cow Creamer Dispenser. I’m kind of into these creamer dispensers that are shaped like cows. But I don’t really need it so I passed.
10. Arts and Crafts Style couch.
11. Barbra Streisand Superman record. I only look through the records occasionally, but this record was kind of cool. Go on Babs with yo’ bad self.
13. Random mug.
14. Fancy-ish china. I looked on the bottom of this and it looked like it was fancy china, but I don’t know much about china. Even though it was cute I just don’t need it and don’t really have anywhere to put it.
15. Vintage Snack Sets. Some of these were cool and in their original packaging which was cool, but I already have one set of snack sets and I don’t use them.
a. Hawaiian Leaf Snack Set
b. Avocado snack set
c. “Vintage” Snack set
d. other random snack set