|Image via Gabifresh|
2. Nicolette Mason’s shoe collection. I’ve followed Nicolette’s blog for a couple years now and love her style. I knew her shoe collection was drool worthy but when I saw all the glittery goodness in one photo I’m even more envious of her awesome shoes. Check out her interview here with Glitter Guide.
|Image via The Glitter Guide|
3. This fabulous lady’s street style via the ModCloth blog. I saw this image on pinterest and immediately loved it. The cat eye glasses and the mint and polka dots, this lady has some serious style..
|Image via ModCloth Blog|
4. Star Trek Decor. I’m kind of a trekkie. I’m not a super serious I speak Klingon and go to star trek conventions one, though I’d totally go to one. But I do like star trek. I’ve watched a lot of the original series and some of next generation. So I kind of love all the star trek paraphernalia I’ve found via pinterest. Most notably this awesome vintage light and these cool pillows.
|vintage star trek light, image via Retro Renovation|
|star trek pillows via Yellow Bug Boutique|
5. The coolest waffle iron ever. Waffle chair anyone?
|apparently it’s a prototype, Image via google images and pinterest|
6. This pineapple slicer. I love pineapple but don’t like paying extra for the pre-cut stuff and aren’t a huge fan of carving it manually. So, when i saw this I was kind of in love, I think I need one.
|Vacu Vin Pineapple Slicer, image via pinterest|
7. JULIA SARR JAMOIS. Her style, her hair, I love it all.
*all images via google images
8. Jewelry from Nasty Gal.
|All images via Nasty Gal|
9. This collar from ASOS. My mom has a vintage collar that I thought I could wear but it has some stains, tears, and is in need or repair. I will attempt to fix it but in the meantime this collar from ASOS is a close match to it and I’m kind of in love with it.
|Image via ASOS|
image via ASOS